UPDATE: June 17th, 2020
We are so excited to welcome you home to PJs!
Thank you to everyone who has supported and cheered for us these past few months. We have missed all of you dearly and look forward to reuniting. As we embark on a partial reopening of our locations, please check back to this page on our website for updated details on how we’re operating amidst the new normal.
We have begun take-out, curbside pickup, and delivery at the following locations:
- Brookfield Place, NY
- Lincoln Square, NY
- Philadelphia, PA
Stay tuned for the next phase of our reopening, which will include outdoor dining.
It is our duty to continue to reassure you that PJ’s is going above and beyond to look after the health and well-being of our guests and employees. We have implemented rigorous hygiene, cleanliness, and sanitation procedures at our restaurants and will continue to monitor the ever-evolving situation so that we can respond appropriately. Our commitment to health and safety is as follows:
- Require the use of face coverings and enforce social distancing.
- Continue to practice the highest standards of sanitization in all dining and kitchen areas.
- Perform strict deep cleaning and routine disinfecting procedures that align fully with the CDC, WHO, and the NYC Department of Health guidelines.
- Require Covid-19 training for staff management.
- Educate staff on hygiene protocols in both English and Spanish, and implement a no tolerance policy for staff to come to work if they feel unwell.