UPDATE: September 10th, 2020
We are so excited to welcome you home to PJs!
Thank you to everyone who has supported and cheered for us these past few months. We have missed all of you dearly and look forward to reuniting. As we embark on a partial reopening of our locations, please check back to this page on our website for updated details on how we’re operating amidst the new normal.
We are thrilled to announce that our Washington DC will reopen on Monday, September 13th at limited capacity and in compliance with state mandated restrictions. Sidecar in DC will be available for private events that comply with the Mayor’s orders.
Philadelphia is now open for limited indoor seating! Our outdoor cafe remains open, along with takeout and delivery.
In New York, outdoor dining and takeout is available at the following locations:
- On the Hudson, NY
- Lincoln Square, NY
Beginning September 30th, we will be opening at 25% capacity indoors, followed by half capacity on November. 30th.
It is our duty to continue to reassure you that PJ’s is going above and beyond to look after the health and well-being of our guests and employees. We have implemented rigorous hygiene, cleanliness, and sanitation procedures at our restaurants and will continue to monitor the ever-evolving situation so that we can respond appropriately. Our commitment to health and safety is as follows:
- Require the use of face coverings for all employees and guests when not seated.
- Implement daily temperature checks for all staff.
- Enforce social distancing by spacing tables 6 feet apart.
- Continue to practice the highest standards of sanitization in all dining and kitchen areas.
- Perform strict deep cleaning and routine disinfecting procedures that align fully with the CDC, WHO and the New York, Philadelphia, and Washington D.C. Department of Health guidelines.
- Require Covid-19 training for staff management.
- Educate staff on hygiene protocols in both English and Spanish, and implement a no tolerance policy for staff to come to work if they feel unwell.